Jergens 5-Axis Fixed Jaw Vise
Designed especially for multi-face machining with a single clamping operation. Ideal for machining complicated workpieces in a single clamping operation, such as in mold making. These vises are small, but have a large holding capacity. A variety of jaw options increase the range of applications. Grip jaws and V-type jaws enhance the retention force of the workpiece. The hydraulic version provides automatic power clamping with exact force.
- Designed for 5-Axis machining
- Manual and Hydraulic drive unit
- Free access to the workpiece, allowing the use of short standard tools
- Simple and robust construction, smooth surfaces, easy cleaning
- Also suitable as a module for standard devices
- Vise handle included with each Jergens 5-Axis Vise
- Comprehensive jaw selection
- * Tolerance = +/-0.01mm
- ** Tolerance = +/-0.02mm
- DOWNLOAD Operating Manual
- Related Products and Accessories
- Part Drawings
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
| CAD Download Link |
|40mm||8 kN / 15 Nm||1.8||29||128||40||52||6H7|| || ||M6 x 7||80||40||28||15||6 Female|
|60mm||15 kN / 25 Nm||5|| ||187||60||70||10F7||M6 x 10||M10 x 11||M8 x 12||100||36||42||35||8 Female|
|60mm Hyd||15 kN / 260 bar||5||4||204||60||70||10F7||M6 x 10||M10 x 11||M8 x 12||100||36||42||35||8 Female|
|100mm||25 / 60Nm||20||96||285||100||100||25 x 5 / M10 x 14||M10 x 16|| ||M10 x 15||200||80||70||30||12 Female|
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).